HP Phone Number
Call HP customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 12 minit (7m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:05am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Dengarkan arahan dan anda akan mendapat seseorang yang boleh berbahasa Inggeris.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Can't hook printer ti my computer
Windows shut down. Computer will not login
You have suspended my printer service as i was a victim of fraud last year and had to g...
Charging port physically damaged (plastic part detached from metal), caused smoke and b...
The black cartridge will not read how much is in it so it will not let me print. I have...
Stick your printer in your ***
This is ******** you sell these printers but cant talk to a real person ill be going to...
HP laptop Envy x*** frozen, not able to power off
I have a hp chrombook it will not power on. The power adapter works since I have two e...
Accidentally shut off the touch pad on my laptop ,I wanted to add the Wireless mouse...
the paper size in the printer does not match the paper size selected in the software. p...
Printer issue giving a code and have never seen before
"A problem has occurred with your HP account and you will ne unable to print until the...
Keyboard not working can’t recover windows
Brand new HP laptop: having difficulty in syncing with my HP LaserJet Pro MFP M***fwSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on HP's Phone-Based Customer Care
HP is a major technology company headquartered in the United States. Products manufactured and distributed by HP include personal and laptop computers, as well as peripherals such as digital cameras and printers. As one of the largest tech companies in the world, it isn't surprising that HP gets a lot of requests for customer service each and every day.
Why do People Call HP Customer Support?
Customers call HP customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Asking questions about and purchasing products
- Requesting technical support
- Changing or canceling orders
- Requesting order status
- Requesting service under an existing warranty
Best Practices for Calling HP Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to ensure that your call to HP customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Like many large companies, HP has multiple divisions, each with its own customer service department. Visit the HP website before calling so that you can get the correct number and business hours for the department that you need to contact.
- HP's website requires sign-in or, at the very least, the name and model number of your product so that you can be directed to the correct division for customer support. This is another reason to ensure that you have relevant documentation before contacting HP customer support.
- Have all relevant documentation in front of you before calling. Documentation may include invoices, billing statements, product serial numbers, receipts, warranties and any communication that you've had with HP.com customer service regarding your issue.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling HP Customer Service?
Generally, customers seem satisfied with the level of customer service that they've received from HP.com. We haven't been able to detect any patterns of poor customer service online or through media reports.
What Kind of Issues can HP Customer Service Representative Resolve?
HP customer service can resolve a range of issues, including questions about orders and order status, troubleshooting, researching billing questions and checking on order or repair statuses.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to HP Customer Service?
If you purchased your HP product through a third-party retailer, HP customer service may be limited in what it can do to address billing or return issues.
In addition, you may find that while an HP customer service representative is able to troubleshoot incompatibilities between HP products and products made by other companies, the agent may not be able to provide a solution that resolves the incompatibility.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with HP?
If you get off the phone with HP.com customer service and feel as though your questions were not answered or your problems were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes you took while talking to an HP customer service representative. These notes may offer clues as to where your communications broke down.
- Next, call HP customer support again and politely explain that this is your second call. Describe your concerns and how the first representative you spoke to failed to resolve your issues. The agent that you speak to on your second call may have more experience or training and might be better able to offer a resolution.
- If your second call doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to, try getting in touch with HP customer service in another way. You can try submitting a request online or contacting HP through one of its social media accounts.
- Another option is to use HP's online community. Experienced users of HP products, as well as HP's in-house moderators, may be able to address your concerns.
Customer Number 800-752-0900 - by the Numbers
Nombor telefon untuk didail800-752-0900
Panggilan balik tersediaYA
Panggilan dijemput oleh orang yang sebenarYA
Jabatan yang anda hubungiKhidmat Pelanggan
Waktu pusat panggilan24 jam, 7 hari
Masa terbaik untuk mendail9:05 pagi
Navigasi labirin telefon ke manusiaDengarkan arahan dan anda akan mendapat seseorang yang boleh berbahasa Inggeris.
Kedudukan (antara nombor telefon)1
Kaedah alternatiftelefon, sembang, twitter, e-mel, web, facebook
Maklumat terakhir dikemas kiniWed Aug 10 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
HP's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Ini adalah nombor telefon HP terbaik, penantian semasa masa nyata dan alat untuk melangkau terus melalui talian telefon tersebut untuk menghubungi ejen HP. Nombor telefon ini adalah Nombor Telefon Terbaik HP kerana 75,792 pelanggan seperti anda menggunakan maklumat hubungan ini selama 18 bulan terakhir dan memberi kami maklum balas. Masalah umum yang ditangani oleh unit penjagaan pelanggan yang menjawab panggilan ke 800-752-0900 termasuk Returns and Repairs, Warranty Claim, Refund a Charge, Device Support, Technical Support dan masalah perkhidmatan pelanggan yang lain. Pusat panggilan HP yang anda hubungi mempunyai pekerja dari India, Philippines dan dibuka 24 hours, 7 days mengikut pelanggan. Secara keseluruhan, HP mempunyai 4 nombor telefon. Tidak selalu jelas apakah kaedah terbaik untuk bercakap dengan perwakilan HP, jadi kami mula menyusun maklumat ini berdasarkan cadangan dari komuniti pelanggan. Terus berkongsi pengalaman anda agar kami dapat terus meningkatkan sumber percuma ini.
Contacting HP - by phone or otherwise
Walaupun 800-752-0900 adalah nombor bebas tol terbaik HP, ada 11 cara untuk menghubungi mereka. Cara terbaik seterusnya untuk bercakap dengan pasukan sokongan pelanggan mereka, menurut pelanggan HP yang lain, adalah dengan menghubungi 800-474-6836 nombor telefon mereka untuk jabatan Sokongan teknikal mereka. Selain menelefon, pilihan kegemaran seterusnya bagi pelanggan yang mencari bantuan adalah melalui 800-474-6836 untuk Sokongan teknikal. Sekiranya anda fikir maklumat ini tidak tepat atau mengetahui cara lain untuk menghubungi HP, sila beritahu kami supaya kami dapat berkongsi dengan pelanggan lain. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for HP.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to HP?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like HP. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.