General Motors Phone Number
Call General Motors customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 23 minit (16m avg)
Hours: Mon-Thu 7am-8pm, Fri 7am-7pm, Sat 7am-4pm CST; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Tekan 0 pada setiap permintaan, mengabaikan mesej.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I am calling about a parts order*Part * ******** *Spac* G*********Control *A****I would...
**** Chevy *** ton Silverado Duramax would not start kept trying to start something's w...
Deliver my new truck to the dealership ASAP !! It would be greatly appreciated.
Need a payoff amount and also faxed to our bank. I called last week and haven't receive...
Can't get a tail light bulb for a **** g m c Acadia
I need to talk to a person that can give me my account number
Idea for Corporate Advertisment.***My mother and I were both in a Chevy Blazer advertis...
My chevy **** duramax is in the shop fora fuel pump issue. The pump is on backorder and...
Fallas de fabrica en una camioneta tracker *KM. Hace un mes y dos dias que se encuentra...
Why can't I have see-through trailering if I have an ltz with all cameras and accessory...
Source Micheal Gordon
Please update TSB PIT****
Hi, I am contacting you to ask a question about the company that manufactures the runni...
I want to Thank you all for designing a car that saved the lives of my daughter her hus...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on General Motors's Phone-Based Customer Care
General Motors, also known as GM, is a major US automobile manufacturer that sells its vehicles internationally. As one of the largest companies in the United States, it isn't surprising that General Motors gets many calls to its customer service department each and every day.
Why Do People Call General Motors Customer Support?
Customers call General Motors customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Information about buying a new vehicle
- Technical support for using a General Motors website
- Questions about a vehicle currently owned by the customer
- Help with financing or current credit accounts
Best Practices for Calling General Motors Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to General Motors customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- As is true for many large companies, General Motors has many divisions, each with its own customer service department. Visit the General Motors' "Contact Us" page and look up your vehicle by name. From there, you'll be able to find a selection of phone numbers. Choose the one that best suits your question.
- Have all relevant documentation handy when calling. Documentation might include purchase contracts, warranties and invoices, along with billing statements. You should also have handy any communications between you, GM and your dealership.
- If you are seeing technical support in using General Motors' website, be in front of your computer or have a device handy so that you can troubleshoot along with the customer service agent.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling General Motors Customer Service?
There appears to be a fair level of satisfaction with General Motors' phone-based customer service. There are few, if any, major complaints online about the level of service received.
What Kind of Issues can General Motors Customer Service Representative Resolve?
General Motors can resolve a range of issues, including answering questions about vehicles, referring you to authorized dealers, addressing technical support issues when using online services and investigating queries about billing and financing.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to General Motors Customer Service?
While GM's customer service agents may be able to offer advice on using your vehicle's features, telephone staff can't perform repairs for you and will have to refer you for assistance in keeping with your warranty.
If you are having a conflict with your dealership, a General Motors customer service representative may be able to take a report, but it is unlikely that he or she can referee an ongoing dispute.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with General Motors?
If you get off the phone with General Motors customer service and feel as though your issues were not resolved, don't fret. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes that you took during your call. Doing this could help you identify areas of miscommunication that led to the failure of your first conversation.
- Next, call GM customer service back. Keep in mind that customer service representatives have different levels of experience and training. The next General Motors customer service agent that you speak to may be better able to understand your questions and resolve your concerns.
- If a second call to General Motors customer support doesn't resolve your problem, try a different way of getting in touch. GM customer service contact options vary by brand, but in some cases, you can use live chat to connect with a customer service representative. Another option is to write a letter via postal mail.
- Another alternative to dealing with GM customer service directly is to contact your dealership. The dealership manager may be willing to advocate for you.
Customer Number 800-462-8782 - by the Numbers
Nombor telefon untuk didail800-462-8782
Panggilan balik tersediaYA
Panggilan dijemput oleh orang yang sebenarYA
Jabatan yang anda hubungiKhidmat Pelanggan
Waktu pusat panggilanIsnin-Khamis 7 am-8pm, Jumaat 7 am-7pm, Sabtu 7 am-4pm CST
Masa terbaik untuk mendail8:15 pagi
Navigasi labirin telefon ke manusiaTekan 0 pada setiap permintaan, mengabaikan mesej.
Kedudukan (antara nombor telefon)1
Kaedah alternatiftelefon, web, sembang
Maklumat terakhir dikemas kiniSun May 22 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
General Motors's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Ini adalah nombor telefon General Motors terbaik, penantian semasa masa nyata dan alat untuk melangkau terus melalui talian telefon tersebut untuk menghubungi ejen General Motors. Nombor telefon ini adalah Nombor Telefon Terbaik General Motors kerana 35,052 pelanggan seperti anda menggunakan maklumat hubungan ini selama 18 bulan terakhir dan memberi kami maklum balas. Masalah umum yang ditangani oleh unit penjagaan pelanggan yang menjawab panggilan ke 800-462-8782 termasuk Where to buy, Complaint, Repairs, Returns dan masalah perkhidmatan pelanggan yang lain. Pusat panggilan General Motors yang anda hubungi mempunyai pekerja dari Michigan dan dibuka Mon-Thu 7am-8pm, Fri 7am-7pm, Sat 7am-4pm CST mengikut pelanggan. Secara keseluruhan, General Motors mempunyai 1 nombor telefon. Tidak selalu jelas apakah kaedah terbaik untuk bercakap dengan perwakilan General Motors, jadi kami mula menyusun maklumat ini berdasarkan cadangan dari komuniti pelanggan. Terus berkongsi pengalaman anda agar kami dapat terus meningkatkan sumber percuma ini.
Contacting General Motors - by phone or otherwise
Walaupun 800-462-8782 adalah nombor bebas tol terbaik General Motors, ada 3 cara untuk menghubungi mereka. Cara terbaik seterusnya untuk bercakap dengan pasukan sokongan pelanggan mereka adalah dengan memberitahu GetHuman mengenai masalah anda dan biarkan kami berusaha mencari cara terbaik untuk menghubungi mereka atau mencari bantuan untuk masalah tersebut. Selain menelefon, pilihan kegemaran seterusnya untuk pelanggan yang mencari bantuan adalah melalui Online Help untuk Customer Service. Sekiranya anda fikir maklumat ini tidak tepat atau mengetahui cara lain untuk menghubungi General Motors sila beritahu kami supaya kami dapat berkongsi dengan pelanggan lain. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for General Motors.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to General Motors?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like General Motors. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.