FedEx Phone Number
Call FedEx customer service faster with GetHuman
- Calls FedEx's Customer Service department
- The average hold time is 10m
- The current wait is approximately 22m
- Hours are 24 hours, 7 days
- The best time to call is 8:05am
- Isu popular untuk pusat panggilan ini: Tiada Penghantaran, Masalah Penghantaran, Akses Akaun, Bayar Caj dan Jejaki Pakej.
- Reach a live FedEx agent: Tekan 0 kemudian masukkan 0 # untuk nombor penjejakan anda
- What you hear when you call: Beritahu saya apa yang saya boleh bantu anda hari ini.
Nota Editor mengenai Khidmat Pelanggan Berasaskan Telefon FedEx.
Adam has been tirelessly trying to help customers find the best tips and tricks to get through phone trees and writing many guides for prickly customer service problems. He's been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Inside Edition and Bloomberg.
FedEx is one of the largest delivery companies in the world. Considered to be a pioneer in overnight delivery as well as technological innovations such as real time tracking for consumers, FedEx handles substantial call volume at its customer service centers.
Why Do People Call FedEx Customer Support?
People call FedEx for a number of reasons, including:
- Getting information on shipping letters and packages
- Questions about billing and credit card charges
- Tracking shipments and deliveries
- Questions about policies on types of items that can and cannot be shipped
- Opening investigations and insurance claims
Best Practices for Calling FedEx Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to FedEx customer service is a productive one:
- Make sure you are calling the correct number for the country you are calling from. In addition, there are separate numbers for billing calls as well as freight shipments. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, FedEx offers multiple options for getting in touch via TDD and relay.
- Have any relevant documentation and information in front of you at the time of your call. This might include tracking numbers, receipts, invoices, credit card statements, as well as the addresses of both sender and receiver.
- You may want to take notes during your call, so have pen and paper handy.
Note: Like many businesses, FedEx uses an automated voice System to direct your call. If you wish to speak to a representative, simply push "0" or say "representative" when the system asks why you are calling.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling FedEx Customer Service?
Reports on FedEx phone-based customer service tend to be mixed. Some customers are very happy with the service that they have received, while others have some issues with the efficacy of FedEx's resolution process.
One type of issue that some consumers complain about is FedEx's inability to promptly and efficiently file claims for items that are damaged while in transit. Consumers claim that FedEx can be uncooperative and that it sometimes takes escalation to third-party advocates to address damage claims.
What Kind of Issues can FedEx Customer Service Representative Resolve?
FedEx representatives can do many things to help you with shipping items and getting problems resolved. Representatives can answer your questions about shipping issues, direct you to places where you can drop off a shipment or purchase services, and provide tracking information.
In addition, a FedEx customer service agent can also open an investigation into an item that seems to have been lost during the shipping process and can also open a claim for damages.
FedEx can also arrange to have a driver come and pick up an item at your home or office.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to FedEx Customer Service?
FedEx customer service may not be able to provide much assistance if you and a third-party have a conflict over the delivery or non-delivery of a package. For example, if FedEx delivers a package that you have sent to another person or business and provides you with proof of delivery, FedEx may refuse to pay a lost package claim if the receiver says that he or she never received the item.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with FedEx?
Sometimes, and despite your best efforts, a call to FedEx goes awry. This may be due to a communication issue between you and the representative, FedEx's policies, or some other reason. While this can be frustrating, you shouldn't give up on achieving your desired resolution. Here are some things that you can do:
- Review any notes that you took during your first call. If you didn't take notes, spend a few moments recalling what took place in writing what you remember down. This can be very useful if you have to escalate your case with FedEx.
- Call FedEx back. The next representative you speak to might be in a better position to provide assistance.
- If phone calls don't seem to work, try a different way of getting in touch with FedEx.These methods include sending an email, sending a letter via postal mail or contacting FedEx on social media. All of these options have the advantage of providing you with a written record of your communication with FedEx.
Reasons customers like you called recently
We are expecting a delivery by *pm today. It is now *:** and we are concerned this pack...
I have a shipment that my supplier sent out late. I want to found out how to expedite t...
Signature required delivery
I NEED TO REFUSE A SHIPMENT AND I CANNOT REACH A LIVE PERSON. I WAS ADVISED TO DO THIS...
where is my fedex package
Scheduled delivery keeps changing later and later. Need to confirm
Return shippment error.
Need to refuse shipment and return to sender
Need to return package to sender, where is nearest location i can do so? *****
Tracking clapims package delivered, it has not been received.**Tracking number:*************
There is a technical issue with your website. **The follow procedure has been creating...
Could fedex lead my package in the locker in the lobby? If it doesn't fit, do you need...
What is the reason for the shipping exception on my package with tracking number ************
Shipment ************ shows shipment exemption I would like to know why
Shipment exemption on very important package
FedEx Customer Phone Number 800-463-3339 - Stats
Nombor telefon untuk didail800-463-3339
Panggilan balik tersediaYA
Panggilan dijemput oleh orang yang sebenarYA
Jabatan yang anda hubungiKhidmat Pelanggan
Waktu pusat panggilan24 jam, 7 hari
Masa terbaik untuk mendail8:05 pagi
Rata-rata menunggu10 minit
Penantian semasa22 minit
Kedudukan (antara nombor telefon)1
Saluran komunikasitelefon, sembang, facebook, twitter, web
Maklumat terakhir dikemas kiniThu Nov 30 2023 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
FedEx's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Ini adalah nombor telefon FedEx terbaik, penantian semasa masa nyata dan alat untuk melangkau terus melalui talian telefon tersebut untuk menghubungi ejen FedEx. Nombor telefon ini adalah Nombor Telefon Terbaik FedEx kerana 87,216 pelanggan seperti anda menggunakan maklumat hubungan ini selama 18 bulan terakhir dan memberi kami maklum balas. Masalah umum yang ditangani oleh unit penjagaan pelanggan yang menjawab panggilan ke 800-463-3339 termasuk Missing Delivery, Delivery Problem, Account Access, Refund a Charge, Track a Package dan masalah perkhidmatan pelanggan yang lain. Pusat panggilan FedEx yang anda hubungi mempunyai pekerja dari Maryland, Spain, India, Philippines dan dibuka 24 hours, 7 days mengikut pelanggan. Secara keseluruhan, FedEx mempunyai 2 nombor telefon. Tidak selalu jelas apakah kaedah terbaik untuk bercakap dengan perwakilan FedEx, jadi kami mula menyusun maklumat ini berdasarkan cadangan dari komuniti pelanggan. Terus berkongsi pengalaman anda agar kami dapat terus meningkatkan sumber percuma ini.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to FedEx?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like FedEx. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.