KitchenAid Phone Number
Call KitchenAid customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 4 minit (3m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST; best time to call: 8:45am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Memanggil nombor KitchenAid di atas semestinya tepat untuk manusia sejati
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Food processor making grinding sound
Broken hinge pin on dishwasher door, left side of door. Pin appears to be part of the i...
Kitchen Aid never emailed my order info. My credit card was charged for professional...
I want to see if I can get my order sooner. I've been charged for * parts and have not...
I have an order in and I want to receive e it sooner than predicted. I need it Dec **th
Question about New Metro Beater Blade
Ordered item is still listed as arriving yesterday. I am concerned it is in limbo and...
I have a Kitchenaid refrigerator and the most of the lights in the refrigerator went ou...
My mixer isn't starting up
Need help with applying discount of medical professional to orders.
Refrigerator repaired on Monday still no ice
I received a voicemail that mentioned that my appliance would be shipped in * to ** day...
I'm trying to place an order for an item that isn't showing as in stock on my end, thou...
I have misplaced the books that came with the food processor. How can I replace them?
Kitchenaid fridge. Both of my doors on the fridge have moisture. why is thi*s happening?See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on KitchenAid's Phone-Based Customer Care
KitchenAid is a manufacturer of kitchen appliances and tools, especially known for its high-quality stand mixers and accessories. As one of the largest kitchen appliance brands, it isn't surprising that KitchenAid gets a lot of requests for customer service.
Why Do People Call KitchenAid Customer Support?
People call KitchenAid customer service for a range of reasons, including:
- Finding a KitchenAid retailer
- Questions about KitchenAid appliances and accessories
- Requests for warranty coverage and ordering parts
- KitchenAid website technical support
Best Practices for Calling KitchenAid Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to KitchenAid customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Ensure you are calling the right number. KitchenAid has different customer service numbers for its small appliance, large appliance and commercial appliance departments.
- Call during business hours: KitchenAid small and large appliance customer service is available by phone Monday through Tuesday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. Eastern time, Wednesday–Friday 9 a.m.–7 p.m. Eastern.
- Have relevant documentation in front of you. This includes purchasing contracts, invoices, billing statements, warranties and the make and model of your KitchenAid appliance. You should also have the names and serial numbers of the appliances you are calling about.
- Caling for KitchenAid website support? Have your browser open on your computer or device so that you can troubleshoot along with the customer service representative.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call. Notes can be helpful if you have to call KitchenAid back or escalate your case.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling KitchenAid Customer Service?
In general, it appears as though most consumers are happy with KitchenAid customer service. There is no consistent pattern of dissatisfaction evident via online review sites nor news media reports.
What Kind of Issues can KitchenAid Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A KitchenAid customer service representative can answer questions about products, provide tech support, schedule for technician calls and provide guidance regarding product warranties.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to KitchenAid Customer Service?
KitchenAid customer service can assist with booking approved contractors to repair your appliances, but won't be able to repair items directly. In addition, KitchenAid sells its appliances through authorized resellers. Issues such as pricing and return policies are set by the retailer and not KitchenAid.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with KitchenAid?
If you get off the phone with KitchenAid and feel as though your questions were not answered or your concerns were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- Find the notes that you took during the call and review them. This will help you identify areas of miscommunication and misunderstanding.
- Next, call KitchenAid customer support back. The next representative you speak to may have the benefit of better training or more experience and might be able to resolve your issue.
- If calling KitchenAid a second time doesn't seem to work, try getting in touch another way. You can email KitchenAid customer service, use its live chat customer service option, send a postal letter or connect through social media.
- If KitchenAid has scheduled repairs through a third party service or contractor, ask KitchenAid if you can have the name and contact information of the contractor or repair service. You may be able to connect with these businesses on your own so that you can get a resolution quickly.
- If KitchenAid won't help you, try getting in touch with the retailer who sold you the KitchenAid product. The retailer may be willing to advocate for you with KitchenAid. If that doesn't work, the retailer may also be willing to make things right as a goodwill gesture.
Customer Number 800-422-1230 - by the Numbers
Nombor telefon untuk didail800-422-1230
Panggilan balik tersediaYA
Panggilan dijemput oleh orang yang sebenarYA
Jabatan yang anda hubungiKhidmat Pelanggan
Waktu pusat panggilanIsnin-Jumaat 8 am-5pm EST
Masa terbaik untuk mendail8:45 pagi
Navigasi labirin telefon ke manusiaTerus kepada manusia
Kedudukan (antara nombor telefon)1
Kaedah alternatiftelefon, e-mel, web
Maklumat terakhir dikemas kiniWed Dec 07 2022 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
KitchenAid's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Ini adalah nombor telefon terbaik KitchenAid, penantian semasa masa nyata dan alat untuk melangkau terus melalui talian telefon tersebut untuk menghubungi ejen KitchenAid. Nombor telefon ini adalah Nombor Telefon Terbaik KitchenAid kerana 13,086 pelanggan seperti anda menggunakan maklumat hubungan ini selama 18 bulan terakhir dan memberi kami maklum balas. Masalah umum yang ditangani oleh unit penjagaan pelanggan yang menjawab panggilan ke 800-422-1230 termasuk Returns, Repairs, Technical Support, Complaint, Warranty dan masalah perkhidmatan pelanggan yang lain. Daripada cuba menghubungi KitchenAid terlebih dahulu, pertimbangkan untuk menerangkan masalah anda terlebih dahulu; dari itu kami mungkin dapat mengesyorkan cara optimum untuk menghubungi mereka melalui telefon atau e-mel atau web. Secara keseluruhan, KitchenAid mempunyai 3 nombor telefon. Tidak selalu jelas cara terbaik untuk bercakap dengan perwakilan KitchenAid, jadi kami mula menyusun maklumat ini berdasarkan cadangan dari komuniti pelanggan. Terus berkongsi pengalaman anda agar kami dapat terus meningkatkan sumber percuma ini.
Contacting KitchenAid - by phone or otherwise
Walaupun 800-422-1230 adalah nombor bebas tol terbaik KitchenAid, ada 5 cara untuk menghubungi mereka. Cara terbaik seterusnya untuk bercakap dengan pasukan sokongan pelanggan mereka, menurut pelanggan KitchenAid yang lain, adalah dengan menghubungi 866-457-9340 nombor telefon mereka untuk jabatan Khidmat Pelanggan mereka. Selain menelefon, pilihan kegemaran seterusnya bagi pelanggan yang mencari bantuan adalah melalui 866-457-9340 untuk Khidmat Pelanggan. Sekiranya anda fikir maklumat ini tidak tepat atau mengetahui cara lain untuk menghubungi KitchenAid, sila beritahu kami supaya kami dapat berkongsi dengan pelanggan lain. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for KitchenAid.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to KitchenAid?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like KitchenAid. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.