CenturyLink Phone Number
Calling CenturyLink customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 15 minit (8m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-1am, Sat 8am-10pm, Sun 8am-10pm EST; best time to call: 9:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Tekan 1 untuk memesan perkhidmatan, tekan 2 untuk perkhidmatan pelanggan
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
are there any scams using centueylink name for free up grade of dsl modem?...i got such...
I have just noticed that you sent me a bill last week for $***, this week over $***. W...
I was told my internet modum has a problem getting *G, even though it says it is *G. I...
********That is my reference number from a live chat yesterday stating that someone wou...
i would like to access my password. I don't remember it.
I upgraded service and the technician said they are not installing right now due to Cov...
My internet service stops. I have Hulu for my live tv app service stops,sign says “ pro...
My internet connection shuts off .I have Hulu app for live tv. I get a sign saying “Pro...
I haven’t revived my ****r from century link,find some one to send me one,thank you.
Want to add a email user to my email account jcooper*@centurylink,net
would like to make arrangements for payment on my account ***-***-****
My bill went up by $**. The increase is mainly spread across related monthly charges a...
I want to take my service off vacation hold. The account number is *********, phone num...
I live in Liberty Center Ohio. Your service truck pulled in my drive and a technician w...
Internet has been out for * daysSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on CenturyLink's Phone-Based Customer Care
CenturyLink is a technology company that is perhaps best known for offering consumer and business telecommunications, broadband Internet and DirectTV services. As a provider of services in 37 U.S. states, it isn't surprising that its customer service departments get a lot of calls.
Why do People Call CenturyLink Customer Support?
People call CenturyLink customer service for a range of reasons, including:
- Requesting the start of new service
- Making changes to existing services
- Canceling or transferring service
- Technical support for services or devices
- Upgrading or purchasing equipment or devices
- Questions about the proper use of services or equipment
- Scheduling technician visits
- Questions about accounting and billing issues
- Making payment plans
Best Practices for Calling CenturyLink Customer Service
To help ensure a productive conversation with CenturyLink customer service representatives, check out these tips:
- Check to make sure you are calling the correct number for the service that you are requesting. CenturyLink has different numbers for various departments, so check the website or your latest bill for what number to call.
- Have your account number, as well as any correspondence or bills related to your inquiry, in front of you. Nothing is more frustrating (for you or the representative, than finally beginning a conversation only to have to search for documents that you don't have handy.
- If you are requesting technical support for your Internet, phone or DirectTV, keep in mind that the representative will likely ask to perform remote diagnostic testing. This will be easier if you are in the same room as the device or your computer. If you are calling about broadband service from a mobile phone, and your phone is currently connected to your WiFi, switch off the WiFi.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call. This can be helpful if you need to record confirmation numbers and can be particularly useful if you need to escalate your case.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to CenturyLink Customer Support?
Reports on CenturyLink customer service is mixed. Some customers are very pleased with the service that they've received while others have complaints. Areas of dissatisfaction often involve inconsistent information provided by customer service representatives, as well as a failure to follow-through on promises made.
Notable Media Reports
In one reported case, a long-standing customer entered into a payment arrangement with CenturyLink as a way of paying off a past due balance. Despite this agreement and an explanation that his first payment would take a few days to arrive, CenturyLink disconnected his service anyway, demanding a deposit before reconnection. Eventually, the situation was resolved, but not until the story was reported on by a local journalist.
What Kind of Issues can CenturyLink Customer Support Resolve?
Customer service representatives for CenturyLink can resolve a range of issues over the phone, including enrolling you into a new service as well as transferring, changing and canceling service.
In addition, a representative can perform some diagnostics on your service and equipment. The representative may also be able to teach you how to use your equipment and get the most out of your broadband, phone and DirectTV services.
What can't Be Resolved by Phone with CenturyLink?
If your situation can only be resolved by replacing or repairing equipment, you will need to either schedule a technician appointment or make arrangements to swap out devices at a CenturyLink location.
If you want to pay your bill in cash, you will need to visit an authorized payment center. Be sure to bring your latest CenturyLink bill with you so as to ensure that your payment is properly credited to your account.
What can I do if I am Unhappy With my Call to CenturyLink?
If your first call to CenturyLink doesn't resolve your issue, don't give up. There are still things you can do:
- If you haven't already done so, write down what happened during your call. Having this information in writing can make it easier for you to describe what happened to other CenturyLink agents.
- Call back. You may have had a bad experience with one representative, but the next person you speak to may have the training and ability to help.
- Use CenturyLink's live chat option to communicate with a representative. A variation on this is getting in touch via CenturyLink's social media accounts. Either option provides you with a transcript of your conversation, something that can be very useful if you have to pursue the matter further.
Customer Number 888-218-0467 - by the Numbers
Nombor telefon untuk didail888-218-0467
Panggilan balik tersediaTIDAK
Panggilan dijemput oleh orang yang sebenarYA
Jabatan yang anda hubungiKhidmat Pelanggan
Waktu pusat panggilanIsnin-Jumaat 8 am-1am, Sabtu 8 am-10pm, Sun 8 am-10pm EST
Masa terbaik untuk mendail9:30 pagi
Navigasi labirin telefon ke manusiaTekan 1 untuk memesan perkhidmatan, tekan 2 untuk perkhidmatan pelanggan
Kedudukan (antara nombor telefon)1
Kaedah alternatiftelefon, sembang, web
Maklumat terakhir dikemas kiniThu Feb 25 2021 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
CenturyLink's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Ini adalah nombor telefon CenturyLink terbaik, penantian semasa masa nyata dan alat untuk melangkau terus melalui talian telefon tersebut untuk menghubungi ejen CenturyLink. Nombor telefon ini adalah Nombor Telefon Terbaik CenturyLink kerana 39,744 pelanggan seperti anda menggunakan maklumat hubungan ini selama 18 bulan terakhir dan memberi kami maklum balas. Masalah umum yang ditangani oleh unit penjagaan pelanggan yang menjawab panggilan ke 888-218-0467 termasuk Lower My Bill, Setup Service, Technical Support, Transfer Service, Cancel Service dan masalah perkhidmatan pelanggan yang lain. Pusat panggilan CenturyLink yang anda hubungi mempunyai pekerja dari Louisiana, Idaho, Washington, Nebraska dan dibuka Mon-Fri 8am-1am, Sat 8am-10pm, Sun 8am-10pm EST mengikut pelanggan. Secara keseluruhan, CenturyLink mempunyai 5 nombor telefon. Tidak selalu jelas apakah kaedah terbaik untuk bercakap dengan perwakilan CenturyLink, jadi kami mula menyusun maklumat ini berdasarkan cadangan dari komuniti pelanggan. Terus berkongsi pengalaman anda agar kami dapat terus meningkatkan sumber percuma ini.
Contacting CenturyLink - by phone or otherwise
Walaupun 888-218-0467 adalah nombor bebas tol terbaik CenturyLink, ada 7 cara untuk menghubungi mereka. Cara terbaik seterusnya untuk bercakap dengan pasukan sokongan pelanggan mereka, menurut pelanggan CenturyLink yang lain, adalah dengan menghubungi 800-366-8201 nombor telefon mereka untuk jabatan Khidmat Pelanggan mereka. Selain menelefon, pilihan kegemaran seterusnya untuk pelanggan yang mencari bantuan adalah melalui 800-366-8201 untuk Khidmat Pelanggan. Sekiranya anda fikir maklumat ini tidak tepat atau mengetahui cara lain untuk menghubungi CenturyLink, sila beritahu kami supaya kami dapat berkongsi dengan pelanggan lain. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for CenturyLink.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to CenturyLink?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like CenturyLink. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our FedEx Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the AirBnB Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like FedEx or AirBnB. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.