Ancestry.com Phone Number
Call Ancestry.com customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 19 minit (7m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Tekan 3 kemudian 4
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Who to speak to about Volunteer Work for students
I would like to restart my membership in Ancestry.com. I want the U.S. Discovery packa...
I would like to restart my membership in Ancestry.com. This morning I changed my passw...
I would like to restart my membership and pay yearly. I just changed my password to...
I have a problem with other users not reading the messages I send through Ancestry beca...
I am reporting receiving this email through Ancestry from a John Baben. Little does he...
I am in need of a shipping number. The box the DNA sample came in I misplaced. The phon...
Long ago, someone in our family registered with Ancestry.com to begin a trial offer. S...
I purchased a DNA kit for my sister and we never did get it activated because I couldn...
Hello I sent in a sample several months ago. I inquired recently and was told I neve...
Ancensty took money out of my card and I have never opened an account with them and I w...
I need to remove my old email & put in my new email
I unsubscribe to ancestry.com and I got charged $**.** today
I ordered a kit that came with a three month subscription as a gift. My husband sent th...
Could you please tell me what a *'backstory' is.I have been speaking English for ** yea...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Ancestry.com's Phone-Based Customer Care
Ancestry.com is an online genealogy company that offers genealogical records as well as direct-to-consumer DNA testing through its subsidiary, AncestryDNA. With over three million subscribers, it isn't surprising that Ancestry.com gets a lot of customer service calls every day.
Why Do People Call Ancestry.com Customer Support?
People call Ancestry.com customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Technical support
- Help with using the site
- Assistance with some of Ancestry.com's products and services, such as DNA testing kits and understanding health results.
- Assistance with billing and account issues
- Requests for information about the different services that Ancestry.com provides and whether a particular product or service would be useful in the types of genealogy research that a customer wishes to perform.
Best Practices for Calling Ancestry.com Customer Service
Here are some tips that can help you quickly resolve your concerns via Ancestry.com customer service:
- Before calling Ancestry.com, make sure you are using the correct phone number. Ancestry.com has different numbers for Ancestry.com site use and account information, AncestryDNA and AncestryHealth.
- Make sure you have relevant documentation in front of you before calling. This may include correspondence from Ancestry.com, receipts from the purchase of DNA test kits or other Ancestry.com products and services, confirmation numbers and billing information, such as credit card statements.
- If you are having a problem with the Ancestry.com website, be in front of your computer when calling. This will allow the customer service representative to help you troubleshoot any issues that you might be having.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call.
How do Customers Feel About Their Calls to Ancestry.com?
There are mixed reviews about Ancestry.com's customer service representatives. Many customers report that the representatives are compassionate listeners, particularly when DNA testing reveals surprises about a person's genetic ancestry.
However, there are complaints that Ancestry.com's customer support can be unhelpful when people believe that they are entitled to refunds or are trying to cancel subscriptions. Customers complain about being placed on hold for long periods of time or representatives who refused to issue refunds even when the consumer is displeased with what he or she has received.
What Kind of Issues can Ancestry.com Customer Service Representative Resolve?
An Ancestry.com customer service representative can resolve a range of issues, including changes to and cancelations of subscriptions, the purchase of products and services, troubleshooting and technical support, basic information on how to use the website and web-based services, researching financial transactions and managing billing issues.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Ancestry.com Customer Service?
Because Ancestry.com provides tools that people can use to research their family tree, as well as a DNA testing service that provides information about markers for certain health conditions, customers may become upset and seek advice on these matters from Ancestry.com customer service representatives.
However, Ancestry.com customer service representatives are not genealogists and cannot provide genealogy services. In addition, customer service representatives can't provide health advice or diagnose illnesses based on DNA testing results.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Ancestry.com?
If you hang up the phone after talking with an Ancestry.com customer service representative feeling as if your call didn't go well, don't fret. You still have options for getting an answer to your question or having your issue resolved.
- First, review any notes that you took during your call. If you did not take notes, write down anything significant that took place during your original conversation with Ancestry.com customer support. This information can be helpful when you contact Ancestry.com again.
- Next, call Ancestry.com back. Customer service representatives have different levels of training and experience. The next person you speak to may be better able to understand your concern and provide a resolution.
- If calling Ancestry.com doesn't work, try getting in touch another way. You can send an email through Ancestry.com's website that describes your situation. One advantage to doing this is that you will have a written record of your conversations with Ancestry.com, which can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
- Other ways of connecting with Ancestry.com customer service include social media accounts, as well as Ancestry.com's Member Advice live chat. This is a live chat option that can allow you to speak with an experienced fellow member of Ancestry.com who may be able to help you.
Customer Number 800-262-3787 - by the Numbers
Nombor telefon untuk didail800-262-3787
Panggilan balik tersediaYA
Panggilan dijemput oleh orang yang sebenarYA
Jabatan yang anda hubungiKhidmat Pelanggan
Waktu pusat panggilan24 jam, 7 hari
Masa terbaik untuk mendail8:15 pagi
Navigasi labirin telefon ke manusiaTekan 3 kemudian 4
Kedudukan (antara nombor telefon)1
Kaedah alternatiftelefon, e-mel, web
Maklumat terakhir dikemas kiniWed Oct 13 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ancestry.com's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Ini adalah nombor telefon Ancestry.com terbaik, penantian semasa masa nyata dan alat untuk melangkau terus melalui talian telefon tersebut untuk menghubungi ejen Ancestry.com. Nombor telefon ini adalah Nombor Telefon Terbaik Ancestry.com kerana 70,380 pelanggan seperti anda menggunakan maklumat hubungan ini selama 18 bulan terakhir dan memberi kami maklum balas. Masalah umum yang ditangani oleh unit penjagaan pelanggan yang menjawab panggilan ke 800-262-3787 termasuk Cancel Subscription, Missing Test Results, Setup Service, Account Access, Problem With Ancestry DNA dan masalah perkhidmatan pelanggan yang lain. Pusat panggilan Ancestry.com yang anda hubungi mempunyai pekerja dari Utah dan dibuka 24 hours, 7 days mengikut pelanggan. Secara keseluruhan, Ancestry.com mempunyai 1 nombor telefon. Tidak selalu jelas apakah kaedah terbaik untuk bercakap dengan perwakilan Ancestry.com, jadi kami mula menyusun maklumat ini berdasarkan cadangan dari komuniti pelanggan. Terus berkongsi pengalaman anda agar kami dapat terus meningkatkan sumber percuma ini.
Contacting Ancestry.com - by phone or otherwise
Walaupun 800-262-3787 adalah nombor bebas tol terbaik Ancestry.com, ada 3 cara untuk menghubungi mereka. Cara terbaik seterusnya untuk bercakap dengan pasukan sokongan pelanggan mereka adalah dengan memberitahu GetHuman mengenai masalah anda dan biarkan kami berusaha mencari cara terbaik untuk menghubungi mereka atau mencari bantuan untuk masalah tersebut. Selain menelefon, pilihan kegemaran seterusnya untuk pelanggan yang mencari bantuan adalah melalui email@example.com untuk Customer Service. Sekiranya anda fikir maklumat ini tidak tepat atau mengetahui cara lain untuk menghubungi Ancestry.com sila beritahu kami supaya kami dapat berkongsi dengan pelanggan lain. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Ancestry.com.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Ancestry.com?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Ancestry.com. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.