Amazon Phone Number
Call Amazon customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 2 minit (1m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Jangan tekan atau katakan apa-apa ATAU tekan 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
I am still being charged $*.** auto a month and I want it stopped !!! I thought I did...
Ordered Liberty Lessons from those who risked ALL to sign THE DECLARATION ifINDEPENDENC...
Would like to pay my mom’s bill (she’s in the hospital) but don’t have her card number...
Got billed for Amazon music and want to cancel but can't
I got a text my account is locked but ok not sure it's real.
do you sell a reloadable debit card
does amazon have a reloadable debit card?
O want to talk to a human.
I am trying to connect, the page keeps going to kids settings. It is saying error code ****
I purchase a pack of ** stripe Friut of the loom briefs but a pack of plain briefs w...
I ordered two items and neither of the items I ordered where in the package. Instead I...
I ordered a President Thomas AM*FM CB Radio via Amazon Prime (Order...
is there something wrong with my account?
I have used * accounts now to get school supplies. * were credit cards and they kept pu...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Amazon's Phone-Based Customer Care
Amazon is an international e-commerce company headquartered in the United States. With hundreds of millions of customers all over the world, Amazon receives a lot of customer service calls each and every day.
Why Do People Call Amazon Customer Support?
People call Amazon customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about the status of an order
- Requests for refunds or exchanges
- Help with updating account information
- Questions about charges to debit, credit or gift cards
- Technical support
- Help with Prime membership or services
- Addressing instances of identity theft or fraud
- Help with Amazon gift cards
Best Practices for Calling Amazon Customer Service
While it is possible for customers to call Amazon customer service directly, the company prefers it if you begin your query through its online system.
- After visiting the "Contact Us" page, you can request a callback. You'll be taken to another page in which you will be asked a series of questions regarding your concern. From there, an Amazon representative will call you to address your issue.
- If you do decide to call Amazon directly, be aware that Amazon will send you a verification text to which you must respond before you can talk to a representative.
- Make sure you have details about your concern in front of you before calling. If you are calling about an order, have the order number handy, along with a list of the products in that order.
- Be prepared to take notes during the call. These can be helpful if you need to escalate your case.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Amazon Customer Support?
Amazon generally has a good reputation for providing quality customer service, though some people feel that service levels have become uneven in recent years. Agents usually work to identify problems, correct them and, when appropriate, provide some kind of compensation, usually in the form of a product credit.
Tip: Amazon typically sends out a request for a review of customer service calls and chats soon after a session ends. If you indicate your dissatisfaction, Amazon may reassign your case to a higher-tier representative.
What Kind of Issues Can Amazon Customer Support Resolve?
Amazon customer service can resolve many issues, including approving requests for refunds and exchanges, initiating returns, investigating charges and addressing issues of identity theft and fraud. Customer service reps can also provide technical support and assist members with using online streaming services and Kindle ebooks.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone With Amazon?
While most issues can be resolved by phone with Amazon, there are some situations that may require a different approach:
- An Amazon phone representative can approve a return and send you a paid shipping label that you can use to return a product. You will still, however, have to package the item and either arrange for a pickup or bring it to a depot or business that will ship it back to Amazon. In some areas, Amazon partners with other retail stores that can accept your return package.
- In some instances, Amazon may have difficulty delivering a package directly to your home. The most common reason for this is that you and your family are away during the day and cannot sign for packages. If this is the case, you may be able to arrange to have your package delivered to an Amazon locker at a local business.
- Amazon uses some third-party shippers to deliver packages. If your package seems to be in limbo, Amazon can attempt to intervene but does not have the same kind of control over the situation than it does over its own contracted delivery persons.
- Third-party sellers use the Amazon platform to sell products to consumers. If you made a purchase through a third-party seller, you may experience delays as Amazon customer service will urge you to work things out with the merchant, only intervening after a specific amount of time has passed.
What Can I Do If I Am Unhappy With My Call to Amazon?
If your call to Amazon does not go well, don't give up. You may be able to achieve a resolution that works for you.
- Check your email after your call: You may find an email from Amazon asking you about your customer service experience. Indicating your displeasure will often trigger a response from Amazon and an automatic escalation of your case.
- If you didn't take notes during your call, jot down what you remember. These details can be useful when re-contacting Amazon.
- Call Amazon again. A different representative may have the skills and knowledge to understand and resolve your case.
- Try contacting Amazon via live chat. You may find it easier to communicate in writing. You'll be offered the opportunity save a copy of the chat. Do this: The record will be useful as you try to work out your problem with Amazon.
Customer Number 888-280-4331 - by the Numbers
Nombor telefon untuk didail888-280-4331
Panggilan balik tersediaTIDAK
Panggilan dijemput oleh orang yang sebenarYA
Jabatan yang anda hubungiKhidmat Pelanggan
Waktu pusat panggilan24 jam, 7 hari
Masa terbaik untuk mendail8:30 pagi
Navigasi labirin telefon ke manusiaJangan tekan atau katakan apa-apa ATAU tekan 0
Kedudukan (antara nombor telefon)1
Kaedah alternatiftelefon, e-mel, sembang, web, facebook, twitter
Maklumat terakhir dikemas kiniTue Aug 02 2022 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Amazon's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Ini adalah nombor telefon Amazon terbaik, penantian semasa masa nyata dan alat untuk melangkau terus melalui talian telefon tersebut untuk menghubungi ejen Amazon. Nombor telefon ini adalah Nombor Telefon Terbaik Amazon kerana 1,820,712 pelanggan seperti anda menggunakan maklumat hubungan ini selama 18 bulan terakhir dan memberi kami maklum balas. Masalah umum yang ditangani oleh unit penjagaan pelanggan yang menjawab panggilan ke 888-280-4331 termasuk Return an Order, Missing Delivery, Refund an Order, Dispute a Charge, Can't Login dan masalah perkhidmatan pelanggan yang lain. Pusat panggilan Amazon yang anda hubungi mempunyai pekerja dari Arizona, Washington, North Carolina, India dan dibuka 24 hours, 7 days mengikut pelanggan. Secara keseluruhan, Amazon mempunyai 1 nombor telefon. Tidak selalu jelas apakah kaedah terbaik untuk bercakap dengan perwakilan Amazon, jadi kami mula menyusun maklumat ini berdasarkan cadangan dari komuniti pelanggan. Terus berkongsi pengalaman anda agar kami dapat terus meningkatkan sumber percuma ini.
Contacting Amazon - by phone or otherwise
Walaupun 888-280-4331 adalah nombor bebas tol terbaik Amazon, ada 7 cara untuk menghubungi mereka. Cara terbaik seterusnya untuk bercakap dengan pasukan sokongan pelanggan mereka adalah dengan memberitahu GetHuman mengenai masalah anda dan biarkan kami berusaha mencari cara terbaik untuk menghubungi mereka atau mencari bantuan untuk masalah tersebut. Selain menelefon, pilihan kegemaran seterusnya untuk pelanggan yang mencari bantuan adalah melalui email@example.com untuk Customer Service. Sekiranya anda fikir maklumat ini tidak tepat atau mengetahui cara lain untuk menghubungi Amazon sila beritahu kami supaya kami dapat berkongsi dengan pelanggan lain. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Amazon.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Amazon?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Amazon. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our Amazon Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the Booking.com Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like Amazon or Booking.com. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.