JetBlue Phone Number
Call JetBlue customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 17 minit (7m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Tekan 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
Changing a flight that was rescheduled. I would like to pick a different flight instead.
I was not placed in the seat that side paid for.
My husband and I are scheduled to fly to Cancun on ****. When we booked the trip, we kn...
flight times changed - need to rebook or change flights
I want to change a return flight from MVY to NWK from ******* to ****** due to the hass...
I am trying to change my flight from Boston to Fort Myers from *** to **** at *:**
my name is Habiba Chatoor and i am travelling to pakistan via las vegas, my flight rese...
I was charged something I shouldn't have been charged on a recent flight and I'd like a...
I have an interline flight that needs to be changed and it won’t allow me to do it onli...
Having trouble changing my Interline flight
I need to change my flight dates
I have * people flying and * codes in my email confirmation but when I log in online it...
We will be changing departure cities from our family trip. We have booked three diffe...
Tried to change my flight online but I got an error message that says "call JetBlue" *N...
I’m trying to change my flight online but it won’t let me change the departing city.See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Care
JetBlue is a discount airline that serves just over 100 cities in the Americas and Caribbean. As a busy airline, JetBlue gets a lot of questions and has a reputation for providing solid customer service by email and over the phone.
Why do People Call JetBlue Customer Service?
Consumers call JetBlue customer service for many reasons, including:
- Booking flights (There is an additional fee for booking a flight by phone. Online bookings incur no extra charge.)
- Changing or canceling flights
- Making special requests for accommodations
- Billing issues
- Complaints about service
- Making a claim on a JetBlue.com best fare guarantee
- Disability access complaints
- Lost or damaged luggage
- Arranging for pet travel
- Questions about family or group travel
- Inquiries about military, government and veteran flights and discounts
JetBlue offers 24/7 phone-based customer service, so you can call anytime to get your questions answered or issues addressed.
How do People Feel About JetBlue Customer Service Calls?
JetBlue has a reputation for offering high-quality customer service by phone and online. There are multiple media reports reiterating the company's responsiveness to consumer concerns. JetBlue has established and published, a customer service plan that describes its efforts to meet consumer needs and to provide resolutions to problems.
That said, there are still situations in which people are unhappy with the service received. Sometimes people have to wait for their call to be answered. There are also situations in which a representative is unable to provide a resolution that makes the customer happy.
Best Practices for Using JetBlue Customer Service
There are several things you can do to ensure that your call to JetBlue Customer service is successful:
- If you have already booked your ticket, have your confirmation number handy before calling. If you have not booked your ticket, make sure you know your departure city, destination city and dates of travel.
- Call the correct number for your country. JetBlue has different toll-free phone numbers for the countries it serves, as well as a toll number that can be called from anywhere.
- JetBlue offers TTY/TDD service to deaf and hard of hearing callers
- Individuals with disabilities who believe that JetBlue violated their ADA rights can request to speak with a Complaints Resolution Official (CRO) when calling JetBlue.
- Customers who find a better fare on JetBlue flights than what is available on JetBlue.com can claim a travel credit by calling JetBlue customer service by 11:59 pm, Eastern time, on the day of purchase.
- JetBlue has a separate toll-free number for luggage issues. If you lose your bags or find that your luggage is damaged, report the issue to a JetBlue representative at the airport if at all possible.
What Kind of Issues Can be Handled by JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Service?
JetBlue is well equipped to handle most customer service issues over the phone. These include ticket purchases, cancelations and changes. Individuals who have special concerns, such as can also call JetBlue for assistance.
What Kind of Issues Can't Be Addressed Over the Phone?
JetBlue advises customers to address luggage loss and damage at the airport, though phone representatives are available to manage these situations as well. If you are hoping to book air travel for a group of 10 or more, JetBlue asks that you complete an online form to get a fare quote.
JetBlue does offer discounts to veterans, but only through a third-party program called Veterans Advantage. If you are interested in a veterans discount on airfare, you'll need to connect with Veterans Advantage to get your membership set up.
What Should I Do if My Call Is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with a Jet Blue customer service representative and feel dissatisfied with your call, know that there are things you can do to address the situation.
First, take a minute to write down what happened during the call. This information can be helpful when calling or writing back. You might also want to write down your desired resolution: Having this information in front of you can be very helpful when talking to someone from JetBlue.
From there, you can try the following:
- Call back. A different representative may have more training or knowledge and can help you sort out your concern.
- Consider sending an email to JetBlue. One advantage to email is that you can write out your concern, walk away, and then come back to review it to make sure you have communicated your issue effectively. Another advantage is that you will have a written record of your communication, something that can be useful if you have to escalate your complaint.
- Try reaching JetBlue via its social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook. JetBlue has a dedicated social media team that is respected throughout the industry. As with sending an email, you'll have a written record of your communications with JetBlue.
Customer Number 800-538-2583 - by the Numbers
Nombor telefon untuk didail800-538-2583
Panggilan balik tersediaYA
Panggilan dijemput oleh orang yang sebenarYA
Jabatan yang anda hubungiKhidmat Pelanggan
Waktu pusat panggilan24 jam, 7 hari
Masa terbaik untuk mendail8:30 pagi
Navigasi labirin telefon ke manusiaTekan 0
Kedudukan (antara nombor telefon)1
Kaedah alternatiftelefon, e-mel, web, facebook, twitter
Maklumat terakhir dikemas kiniWed Jul 28 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
JetBlue's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Ini adalah nombor telefon JetBlue terbaik, penantian semasa masa nyata dan alat untuk melangkau terus melalui talian telefon tersebut untuk menghubungi ejen JetBlue. Nombor telefon ini adalah Nombor Telefon Terbaik JetBlue kerana 39,630 pelanggan seperti anda menggunakan maklumat hubungan ini selama 18 bulan terakhir dan memberi kami maklum balas. Masalah umum yang ditangani oleh unit penjagaan pelanggan yang menjawab panggilan ke 800-538-2583 termasuk Change Flight, Find a Reservation, Baggage Problem, Cancelled Flight, Complaint About a Flight dan masalah perkhidmatan pelanggan yang lain. Pusat panggilan JetBlue yang anda hubungi mempunyai pekerja dari New Mexico dan dibuka 24 hours, 7 days mengikut pelanggan. Secara keseluruhan, JetBlue mempunyai 5 nombor telefon. Tidak selalu jelas apakah kaedah terbaik untuk bercakap dengan perwakilan JetBlue, jadi kami mula menyusun maklumat ini berdasarkan cadangan dari komuniti pelanggan. Terus berkongsi pengalaman anda agar kami dapat terus meningkatkan sumber percuma ini.
Contacting JetBlue - by phone or otherwise
Walaupun 800-538-2583 adalah nombor bebas tol terbaik JetBlue, ada 9 cara untuk menghubungi mereka. Cara terbaik seterusnya untuk bercakap dengan pasukan sokongan pelanggan mereka, menurut pelanggan JetBlue yang lain, adalah dengan menghubungi 844-202-6667 nombor telefon mereka untuk jabatan Tempahan Baru mereka. Selain menelefon, pilihan kegemaran seterusnya bagi pelanggan yang mencari bantuan adalah melalui 844-202-6667 untuk Tempahan Baru. Sekiranya anda fikir maklumat ini tidak tepat atau mengetahui cara lain untuk menghubungi JetBlue, sila beritahu kami supaya kami dapat berkongsi dengan pelanggan lain. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for JetBlue.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to JetBlue?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like JetBlue. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.