Ticketmaster Phone Number
Call Ticketmaster customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 25 minit (25m avg)
Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST; best time to call: 9:01am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Sangat mustahak untuk menekan 0 ketika anda berada di bahagian mesej automatik jika anda ingin bercakap dengan orang yang sebenar.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I purchased two tickets for the polish ambassador on October ** ****. The connection...
I have been trying to get a refund of my two tickets for the last ** months.
I purchased tickets to the Kenny Chesney Concert over two years ago. The concert was c...
Have not received tickets order number *******CH*
I can’t get tickets to transfer
I Want to upgrade my seats
concert is tonight and u cant access my tickets!!
I need to talk to someone
I wanna know why my tickets aren’t showing up on ticket master u guys took my money & I...
I was authorized a refund buy have yet to receive it and the concert is tonight. Order...
My child accidentally purchased tickets for an event. Can I get a refund please?
In October **** I purchased * tickets to see Andrea Boccelli at the O* Arena the follow...
My gift card has expired but have not been able to use during lockdown. Can you please...
Still haven’t got Refund and it’s passed **days
Can not figure out refundSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Ticketmaster's Phone-Based Customer Care
Ticketmaster is a ticket sales company that operates throughout the United States and within several other countries. As one of the top ticket sellers in the country, Ticketmaster gets a lot of customer service requests each and every day.
Why Do People Call Ticketmaster Customer Support?
People call Ticketmaster customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about ticket orders
- Ticket delivery tracking
- Questions about premiums that come with tickets
- Requests for changes, refunds or cancellations
- Technical support for using the Ticketmaster website or mobile app
- Problems with printing or using a ticket
Best Practices for Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service
Here are some of our best tips for helping to ensure that your call to Ticketmaster customer service goes smoothly:
- Make sure you are calling the right number. Ticketmaster has different numbers in the countries in which it operates. In addition, it has a separate TDD number for people who are deaf or hearing impaired, as well as a dedicated line for people who have purchased tickets to "arts" events, including the ballet and the symphony.
- Before calling, make sure that you have any necessary information in front of you. This information may include ticket confirmation numbers, dates and times of events, billing statements from your credit card company or any correspondence between you and Ticketmaster that is relevant to your case.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call. You may need to record confirmation or cancellation numbers or take down the name of the representative who assists you.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Ticketmaster has historically had customer relations problems, primarily due to the company adding additional fees to ticket prices that were not always obvious at the beginning of the purchase process.
Another issue is that since Ticketmaster is a third-party business that does not actually own the venues it sells tickets for, the company has limited power when it comes to addressing problems with a specific venue.
What Kind of Issues can Ticketmaster Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Ticketmaster customer service representatives can resolve a range of issues, including questions about tickets and ticket delivery, issues surrounding credit card charges and ticket pricing, and the possibility that a ticket was issued for the wrong class of seating.
Customer support agents can also, when possible, assist with ticket changes and refunds.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Venues set their own policies on some issues, such as seating and age-restrictions: Ticketmaster isn't able to intervene if a customer purchases tickets to a show without understanding these policies. In many cases, tickets are non-refundable and Ticketmaster is not authorized to initiate refunds to purchasers.
Individuals who purchase tickets issued by Ticketmaster through a third party, such as a "scalper" or someone who sells tickets on eBay or Facebook, often have no protection against fraud. Ticketmaster is not obligated to assist individuals who purchase a ticket through an unauthorized seller.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Ticketmaster?
If you've tried resolving an issue or getting an answer to a question by calling Ticketmaster and yet hung up the phone feeling dissatisfied, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review any notes that you took during your original call. If you don't have any notes, try and recall what happened during your conversation and write it down. This information can be very helpful if you have to escalate your case.
- Next, call Ticketmaster back. The next representative you speak to may be better able to assist you.
- If a second call does not resolve your problem, consider getting in touch with Ticketmaster through a different method. If you have already purchased your ticket, log into your account online and request a live chat. Other options include getting in touch via email or through social media. All of these options have the advantage of providing you with a written transcript of your conversation.
- If Ticketmaster remains unresponsive, Try sending a letter through postal mail. Be sure to request tracking and delivery confirmation. This is not a fast option, but it does show Ticketmaster that you are serious about this issue and your letter may end up in the hands of somebody who will be able to take the time to read it and take effective action on your case.
Customer Number 800-745-3000 - by the Numbers
Nombor telefon untuk didail800-745-3000
Panggilan balik tersediaYA
Panggilan dijemput oleh orang yang sebenarYA
Jabatan yang anda hubungiJualan Tiket
Waktu pusat panggilanIsnin-Sabtu 9 am-6pm, Sun siang-6pm EST
Masa terbaik untuk mendail9:01 pagi
Navigasi labirin telefon ke manusiaSangat mustahak untuk menekan 0 ketika anda berada di bahagian mesej automatik jika anda ingin bercakap dengan orang yang sebenar.
Kedudukan (antara nombor telefon)1
Kaedah alternatiftelefon, twitter, e-mel, web
Maklumat terakhir dikemas kiniFri Oct 22 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ticketmaster's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Ini adalah nombor telefon Ticketmaster terbaik, penantian semasa masa nyata dan alat untuk melangkau terus melalui talian telefon tersebut untuk menghubungi ejen Ticketmaster. Nombor telefon ini adalah Nombor Telefon Terbaik Ticketmaster kerana 136,638 pelanggan seperti anda menggunakan maklumat hubungan ini selama 18 bulan terakhir dan memberi kami maklum balas. Masalah umum yang ditangani oleh unit penjagaan pelanggan yang menjawab panggilan ke 800-745-3000 termasuk Track an Order, Missing Tickets, Purchase Tickets, Refund a Charge, Special Request dan masalah perkhidmatan pelanggan yang lain. Pusat panggilan Ticketmaster yang anda hubungi mempunyai pekerja dari West Virginia, Texas, Virginia, Canada dan dibuka Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST mengikut pelanggan. Secara keseluruhan, Ticketmaster mempunyai 3 nombor telefon. Tidak selalu jelas apakah kaedah terbaik untuk bercakap dengan perwakilan Ticketmaster, jadi kami mula menyusun maklumat ini berdasarkan cadangan dari komuniti pelanggan. Terus berkongsi pengalaman anda agar kami dapat terus meningkatkan sumber percuma ini.
Contacting Ticketmaster - by phone or otherwise
Walaupun 800-745-3000 adalah nombor bebas tol terbaik Ticketmaster, ada 6 cara untuk menghubungi mereka. Cara terbaik seterusnya untuk bercakap dengan pasukan sokongan pelanggan mereka, menurut pelanggan Ticketmaster yang lain, adalah dengan menghubungi 800-653-8000 nombor telefon mereka untuk jabatan Sokongan Peminat AS mereka. Selain menelefon, pilihan kegemaran seterusnya bagi pelanggan yang mencari bantuan adalah melalui 800-653-8000 untuk Sokongan Peminat AS. Sekiranya anda fikir maklumat ini tidak tepat atau mengetahui cara lain untuk menghubungi Ticketmaster, sila beritahu kami supaya kami dapat berkongsi dengan pelanggan lain. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Ticketmaster.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Ticketmaster?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Ticketmaster. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.